International Cooperative Education
The international cooperative education programs are divided into: Exchange or Visiting Programs, 2+2 or 3+1 Joint Education Programs with Dual Degrees, and 4+0 China-Foreign Cooperative Education Programs.
Every year students exchange and visiting programs are launched with partners including Japan, Korea, Spain, Germany, Portugal, USA and Uganda. More than 400 XTU students participate annually.
The cooperative programs between International Exchange School and partner universities include:
1. Business Studies, Mechanical Design Manufacture and Automation Joint Education Program with Dual Degrees (2+2) with Jean Monnet University of Saint Etienne (France), Savoie University (France), University de Poitiers(France), and Universidad de Leon (Spain);
2. Undergraduate Joint Education with Dual Degrees Program (2+2) with Seisen University (Japan);
3. Joint Education Program (3+1) with University of Wales Swansea (UK);
4. Doctoral Joint Education Program with Polytechnic University of Catalonia (Spain);
5. And China-foreign Cooperative Education Program (4+0) under the permission of Ministry of Education with Universidad de Leon (Spain).